Share This

Thursday, April 1, 2010

These hats are “eggs”ellent!



I was about to make bunny ears today. Unfortunately, I ran out of hard-stock paper. I was afraid regular construction paper would leave flimsy-floppy bunny ears. I made “eggs”ellent hats instead . Here’s what I used:

Construction Paper
Hot Glue Gun
Hot Glue
Glue Sticks
Egg Pattern
Flower Pattern (optional)
Butterfly pattern (optional)

First, make a band the size of each child’s head with construction paper.


Next, use hot glue to secure Easter grass all around the band.


Then, allow the children to decorate eggs, flowers, and butterflies.

Last, the child should use the glue stick to secure the eggs, flowers, and butterflies to the band.

Note: You could use green construction paper and omit the Easter grass.

To extend the project:

Science: Discover eggs; Compare cooked and uncooked eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment