Share This

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Activities for Preschool

Here are some of the Valentine's activities we did last year.

        We added flowers and play money in the dramatic play area for a
                                                            Flower Shop.
                                                                


We used hearts, X's and O's and teddy bear cookie cutters in our art area. 


There were little pink heart cups in the sensory bins. 


And here's the heart bags we created for our valentines cards. 


We used stickers, cut out hearts, crayons, markers and yarn. 


Some for the little hearts were cut out of gift bags. 

Here are the completed projects!

7 comments:

  1. Those are all SOOOO cute - why didn't you share this like 3 days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the valentine heart bags, very cute. My home daycare would love something like that. I will have to keep it in mind for next year.
    Angela
    http://www.daycareheadquarters.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Deb, I'm ALWAYS pressed for time:)

    @pink and green mama, the kids were so adorable stuffing Valentines inside

    @Angela...thanks for stopping by, I can't wait to visit your daycareheadquarters:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to make your card holders with my kindergartners tomorrow. They are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking for something to make with my grandson. This is perfect.

    ReplyDelete