Share This

Thursday, November 19, 2009

And it begans...

There is a tingling sensation in your stomach when you start something new. I guess you can call it butterflies? Although, I have blogged before today will be the first day I am blogging about my love. I am currently a Preschool Teacher. My favorite parts of the day are Circle Time and Learning Centers. During Circle Time I'm able to tell stories, sing songs, do fingerplays and teach! During my Learning Centers I tend to go all out creating Learning Centers that mimick real life situations. I've built a McDonalds, a Publix, and even a Doctors office in one of my centers. It is such a joy to see the children go in and imitate real life situations. Come journey with me, and be apart of the growth of Centers and Circle Time as it unfolds into a masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment